- NY Best Lawyers named me the 2015 Lawyer of the Year for mediation.
- I'm extremely honored to be one of just four NYC firms to have received U.S. News and World Report's highest -- Tier One -- ranking for both mediation and arbitration for 2015.
- I'm honored to have been elected Chair of the NYState Bar Dispute Resolution Section for the term beginning in June, 2016.
- The State Bar Labor and Employment Section's ADR Committee, which I co-chair, presented a plenary program about ethical issues in employment mediation and arbitration at the Section's Fall Meeting. The program was very lively and well-received.
- The Southern District of New York employment mediation program asked me to be a trainer for new mediators in the program.
- The Commercial Division of the Supreme Court, NY County, has invited me to serve on its Advisory Committee for its mediation program, which has ramped up to increase mediation of commercial cases.
- Practical Lawyer invited me to author an article about employment mediation. You can find it on the Practical Lawyer website, and it's posted on my website too.
- After serving as co-chair of the Mediation Committee, I'm now co-chair of the Arbitration Committee of the New York State Bar Dispute Resolution Section. Please join the Committee! We have bi-monthy meetings featuring practical discussions about hot topics in arbitration. (You can go to nysba.org/dr to sign up.)
- The Eastern District of NY has invited me to serve on its roster of mediators and arbitrators for cases arising from Superstorm Sandy; I'm very happy to help.